Discipline Plan for Mr. Johnson’s Classes
1. Have all appropriate materials and begin working before or when the bell rings.
2. Remain in your seat unless otherwise instructed.
3. NO hats, sunglass, electronic devices*, eating* or foul language.
4. Be courteous. Do not speak or distract others from learning.
5. Treat the people, equipment, and furnishings of room 552 with respect.
*unless part of a “reward” offered by the teacher for good behavior
If You Choose to Break a Rule
First Time: Name on board. Warning
Second Time: One check. Student may be moved to another seat.
Third Time: Two checks. Detention
Fourth Time: Three checks. Detention, “My Action Plan" filled out by student, and parents called.
Fifth Time (+): Four checks. Referral written and student sent to the Office or the In-House Suspension room.
Severe Disruption: Student sent immediately to the office. Referral written
Names and checks erased each Friday afternoon.
Positive notes home (random)
Listening to music, receiving candy, and various other positive perks (throughout the year)