Expected Schoolwide Learning Results
Our goal is that every graduate of Livingston High School will demonstrate the following attributes:
An Effective Communicator Who
- Uses all forms of communication-verbal, written, artistic, and technological-to clearly express and receive ideas.
- Reads fluently, writes skillfully, speaks confidently, and listens thoughtfully.
A Quality Producer Who
- Creates intellectual, artistic, and practical products that reflect originality, high quality, and the use of the advanced technologies.
A Perceptive Thinker Who
- Can identify, analyze, integrate, evaluate, and apply information and resources in reasoning, decision making, and problem solving.
A Self-Directed Learner Who
- Assesses his/her needs and apply appropriate strategies to learn the identified concepts and skills.
A Productive Citizen Who
- Sets high standards, acts responsibly, respects others and their property, and makes positive contributions to the school and community.
A Collaborative Worker Who
- Develops cooperative relationships within varied cultures and settings to accomplish goals.