PHOTO BANK LIST
Here is a list of things you should take pictures of over Thanksgiving break. This may help you with future projects.
1. Old and or broken stuff - Rundown buildings etc...
2. A series of poses - you or someone else - plain background
007 pose, ninja pose, hollywood star trying to get through paparazzi, leaning on a wall(back), leaning on a wall(arm), etc... just a bunch of photo shoot poses.
3. Food photos, single objects or the feast itself.
4. Objects - on plain backgrounds, different points of view.
6. IF YOU CAN - get up for the "magic hour" go outside and shoot in the warm sun cast lighting. 5-6am or 4-5pm