Activating Staff Accounts
Staff Sign-in name:
The staff “Username” is the first initial of the first name followed by the last name followed by @muhsd.org (email@example.com -- i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org for Jorge Arteaga)
Staff Password:The default staff password is set to “changeme”, one word. Please change it as soon after you login for the first time.
To activate student accounts for the first time:
- Type your “Username” without @muhsd.org
- Always uncheck the “Stay signed in” box
- Then click on “Sign in”
After you enter your credentials and click on “Sign in” you will be redirected to “Google Terms of Service” where you will need to type the scribbly word you see in the space provided.
- Read the “Google Terms of Service”
- Enter the scribbly word in the space provided
- Click on “I accept. Continue to my account.”
Once you sign in you can select the program/s you would like to use and start working.
- Site: Create your own websites
- Drive and Docs: Manage your storage and create documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Calendar: Keep track of meetings, events, and important dates
|4th|After you login for the first time, you can “Sign in” from www.google.com
- Email: enter your full email address (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: “changeme”or your new password if you change it
- Always unselect “Stay signed in”
|5th|The landing page from the www.google.com “Sign in” is the search page. You can find Mail, Calendar, Document/Drive, Sites, and more by selecting the “More” channel.
***Librarians and Instructional Coaches can reset your password***